Rescue at Mistfang Island
Character Creation Guidelines
- Standard Character creation using DDI Character Builder
- 5th level characters
- Official D&D materials only (for now, if its on the character builder or will be soon, its okay)
- Backgrounds can be taken from any source but the more bizarre your choice the better your story better be
- While building you characters remember the Golden Rule. If you do un to me a broken character I will do un to you tough ass monsters.
- Feel free to reflavor your powers as you see fit. I’m willing to work with people to get the flavor and feel they want.
- Feel free to push over barrels, swing kick off ropes or drop chandeliers on people, I’ll allow it.
- No Evil Characters. I don’t care if you joke around or kid about it but I won’t have murder, torture or excessively cruel behavior. When In doubt, think “What Would Indiana Jones Do?”
- Feel free to roleplay to your hearts content just be curdious of your other group members. IE No klepto kenders or turncoat chaos priest.
- On time, less small talk, fast tempo. I’m going to try and keep things going at a decent clip. I’d appreciate you assistance with this.
- Please Remember I’m new at this. I welcome you feedback, ideas and observations.
- Starting Gear includes:
- A 6th level or lower magic item
- A 5th level or lower magic item
- A 4th level or lower magic item
- 840gp that can be spent as the player sees fit (mundane gear, alchemical, poison, potions or lower level magic items)
- Basic adventures gear provided by Lucrative Justice (ie food, backpack, spellbook)
- Basic mounts will be provided, at least to start with
- Please make a character background and concept you are happy with. Let me worry about how to work that into the campaign.
- While I’m not a Santa Claus style DM I would like to know what type of gear your character is interested in. I’m not going to have the merfolk swinging double flails just to help gear up your exotic weapon fighter but I will do my best to try and match gear to play style. This is particularly important if you plan on moving your character in a different direction from whats obvious. For example, I know Jeff was moving his warden into a more offensive role. On the surface I would have expected for him to want more defensive related items. Borio is moving away from the Raven Queen and her darkness; it’s unlikely he would even use a lifestealing weapon. Help me help you.